Payments are made directly to ACCA for the paper based exams. For the computer based exams, payments are made through the British Council Standard Bank account.
- You will need a reference number before making your payment. Contact the British Council for your unique reference number. Alternatively, you can quote your membership number (if you are a continuing student) or your National ID / Passport number as the reference number on your deposit slip
- Please make your registration payment to:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account name: British Councill
- Account number: 9100001576213
3. We accept payments into our bank account from the following:
- Electronic bank transfer from your internet banking
- Direct deposit (using bank deposit slip) into the above named British Council bank account. Customised deposit slips may be collected from our offices, Standard Bank City Centre branch in Lilongwe or Standard Bank Blantyre main branch.
4. To make the above payments you must quote your registration British Council assigned Reference Number / ID number in all reference fields that are available.
5. For candidates making payments via bank deposit, it is prudent to plan for an extra day or two for processing payments.
6. Failure to quote a reference number may delay your application process.